Micro Thermal Desorption
Trap & Thermal Desorption with the µ-GC
The µ-TD is a completely automated enrichment and desorption instrument, which has been developed specifically for portable gas chromatographs in the Micro GC series from the company Agilent.
The detection limits of a gas-chromatograph working with the µ-TD can be significantly improved. Common interfering compounds, such as water in environmental samples, can be faded out before injection into the GC.
The µ-TD is based on the EDU technology.
This equipment is sold in cooperation with the company SRA Instruments in Italy/France.
Important features of the µ-TD
- Improvement on detection limits
- Automatic cycles from enrichment to desorption
- Simple changing of adsorbent tubes
- Programmable and independent operation
- Flow lines adapted specifically to the GC from Agilent
- Battery operation is possible
- Heated transfer lines