The powerful tool which will definitely reduce the total downtime of your aircraft
The aerotracer is used to support the ground maintenance staff of airlines and to detect Oil smell in cabin / cockpit (fume events). It is a joint product of the companies AIRSENSE Analytics and Lufthansa Technik.
The aerotracer, within a few seconds, allows detection and identification of common volatile compounds used in connection with aircraft, for example hydraulic fluids or lubricating oils, and is sensitive enough to rate odor concentrations on a sensing scale.
With help of the aerotracer it is possible to shorten trouble shooting times significantly, saving on manpower and costs.
The aerotracer is currently in use with various airlines, aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, MRO-shops and maintenance providers.
Important features of the aerotracer
- Analysis of leakages and liquid inclusions in various parts of the aircraft
- Location of the origin of a substance
- Reliable identification and quantification of oil smells in the cabin and determination of the root cause
- Detects various fuels, hydraulic fluids, shock strut fluids, glues, lubricants, glycol, corrosion inhibitors and many more
- Unique combination of different detectors
- Online and offline analysis